- 76% of dog owners would be willing to risk their lives for their pets while 86% of us are willing to take a sickie to look after their dog (and more than a third already have…)
- 79% of dog owners let their best mate sleep indoors with 26% cuddling up to their pooch in bed.
- Victorians are more likely to keep their buddy close at night, with 46% allowing their dog to sleep in their bedroom (or on their bed), versus 37% of owners in NSW.
- 48% of owners have talked to their dog on the phone (so glad I’m not alone here..)
- 46% of dog owners have included their dog in family portraits and Christmas cards.
- 46% are also prepared to install surveillance to track their dogs.
- 27% of owners have let their dog eat off their plate
- 26% must have understanding bosses as they have been able to take their dog to work.
- 60% of dog owners would hold a funeral for their dog.
Flexitarian Cosby sweater artisan yr, banjo 90’s listicle butcher raw denim normcore shabby chic pug swag mustache.